Do you thrive in a highly micromanaged environment where your activities are scrutinized continually, and your sales territory is annually changing? Then this posting is not for you!
Shing Digital is looking for a result driven individual who thrives in a highly supportive environment, where your success is driven by you and your personal goals, and your sales results are what matters. If this is you, then this is the career for you.
We are looking for a person with lofty money goals, a passion for winning, who has an entrepreneurial spirit, and can leverage an exceptional technical sales team for unparalleled success.
The role is based out of Edmonton where you will be responsible for mid to large size corporate business growth. You will inherit and work closely with existing Shing Key Clients expanding their business and maintaining a high level of client satisfaction. But your sales passion and lofty money goals will drive you to expand that Shing Key Client group, turning those prospects into new, client friends. Your potential at Shing is uncapped – the world is your oyster.
Information Technology awareness or some experience is beneficial, but what is more important is your experience and passion for sales and relationship building. You will work with a Technical Sales and Operations team who will be supporting your success. We are very much team focused and support one another to succeed.
This position offers a salary and commission/bonus structure. Vehicle and cell phone allowance is provided as well as a dedicated office and parking spot.
This position is responsible for sales growth and proactive account management in Western Canada. This role finds new business opportunities and manages customer relationships, maintaining and expanding Shing Digital’s customer base, leading to long-term, profitable partnerships. This position is experienced in sales and customer service. They are a reliable professional, able to balance support of the customer’s success with a results-driven focus.
- Create and execute on a business plan designed to achieve, then exceed, revenue goals and quotas.
- Work closely with Management to identify and develop new business opportunities and build competitive sales tactics and strategies.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a prospect to converting to a profitable client.
- Unearth new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, relationship building and turn those opportunities into long-term profitable partnerships.
- Managing existing Key Client relationships to maintain satisfaction and drive portfolio growth.
- Work closely with the Technical Sales Team to either present or manage the presentation of IT service offerings and proposals to prospective clients.
- Liaise with the project and/or client service team to ensure seamless after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty.
- Remain in regular contact with strategically identified Key Clients to understand and meet their potential changing needs.
- Respond to Key Client problems and resolve issues to the customer’s satisfaction and to maintain the client relationship.
- Keep clear records of activities, client communications and applicable notes in the ConnectWise CRM System.
- Network with Shing partners to nurture working relationships and coordinate sales efforts.
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge.
- Participate in corporate Webinars and follow up on potential new business prospects.
- Liaises with industry associations and actively network for new business opportunities.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Proven experience as a New Business Development Account Executive, or similar sales role, including cold calling, follow-up, proposal development, opportunity closing/winning and customer service ability.
- Knowledge of Office 365 Suite and of CRM software (eg. ConnectWise).
- Experience with Information Technology selling is a plus.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Entrepreneurial approach to business.
- Enthusiastic, passionate, and outgoing.
- Ability to effectively time manage, balancing sales with the required amounts of administration required.
- Assigned Sales targets met or surpassed per quarter and annually
- Shing Digital KPIs achieved or surpassed monthly and quarterly – TBD
|Job Category||Account Executive, Sales and Marketing|